Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..


I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,
And then I looked at you,
And I kept looking at you,
For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.


If u drop me i ill break
if u hold me i ill shake
if u need me i ill hurry,
if u don’t call me i ill worry
if u hurt me i ill cry
but
if u leave me i ill die.

A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.

A smile gives red colour 2 ur cheeks,
White 2 ur teeth,
Pink colour 2 ur lips,
Silver colour 2 ur eyes,

So keep smiling
& enjoy the colours of life


I know nothing lasts 4ever,
& may be we went 2 alawys stay 2gather,
But every smile & tear we share,
convinces me that memories of u &
me will last 4 the rest of my life..
Beyond 4ever.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love,never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

RELATION is when someone hurts u,
n
u don’t hurts back

When someone shouts at u,
n
u don’t shout back.

BUT

when someone needs u,
u always come back…

Roses are famous for grace,
advocates are famous for case,
horses are famous for race,
but u r famou 4 your smile on ur face

In this WORLD,
where everything seems UNCERTAIN,
only one thing is DEFINITE.
You’ll always be my FRIEND,
beyond WORDS, beyond TIME
& beyond DISTANCE!

Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But I hope my simple MSG makes U smile!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii